|You save £8.40 off usual price (limited offer).|
|Made in the UK|
|Pay via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or bank transfer online. PO number can be added during checkout if required.|
|Reward Points By buying this product you can collect up to 252 points.|
About the challenger mx25 dip slide incubator - variable temperature
Challenger MX25 Dipslide Incubator (MX25EHE) previously known as 'The Challenger Mains Incubator 6400' has the following features:
- Variable temperature dial. Set to required temperature for different tests / applications.
- Incubates up to 25 dipslides or 30 x 95mm petri dishes
- Temperature range: ambient + 5 to 45 degrees celsius +/- 0.5 degrees celsius
- 37 degrees celsius quickset point for easy set up
- Incubator - 12 Volts DC
- Temperature control via heat reservoir chassis
- Complete with mains power pack (100-240v AC) with plug compatibility for UK, Europe, Australia and America
- Dimensions: 26 (w) x 32 (L) x 23 (H) cm
- Well dimensions without lid : 17(w) x 21 (L) x 9.5 (H) cm
- Well dimensions with lid : 17(w) x 21 (L) x 16.5 (H) cm
- You can purchase a compatible in car power supply here.
Variable Temperature Control
With the MX25, you can change the temperature from 5 - 45 ℃ using the built in dial.
The MX25 also includes an internal thermometer allowing visual confirmation of the internal temperature.
Holds up to 25 dipslides
The MX25 can hold up to 25 dipslides (20 stood up, 25 laid down). It uses a heat reservoir to maintain a constant temperature.
Tough, robust exterior with a polycarbonate clear lid. Features a 37 degrees celsius quickset point for easy set up. Safe and reliable with temperature control technology that sustains temperature for long term incubation.
This incubator is compatible with all of our dipslides.
We are looking to buy this incubator but also require a hand held PH tester. Do you sell the EcoTestr pH 1 separately or only as part of the smaller incubator kit?
Hello, Yes, they can be purchased via https://dip-slides.com/kits/91-digital-phtestr.html.
Product Reference : MX25
Internal catalogue reference : DS001-27
Product external rating on reviews.co.uk:
5.0 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings
Prinz Longwave (366nm) Ultra Violet Light / Lamp for Microbiology
UV lamp, ideal for use with our e.coli dipslides.
Model : PrinzUV
TP | Tryptone Soya (TSA) + Pseudomonas Dipslides (Box of 10)
Was £11.96 Save -5.27% Now £11.33
Our TSA and Pseudomonas (TP dipslide) measures total count bacteria on one side and pseudomonas bacteria count on the other.
Model : TP
Plate Count (PCA) + Violet Red Bile Glucose (VRBG) Dipslides (Box...
Plate Count and VRBG (PCV dipslides) test for total count bacteria on one side and enterobacteriaceae on the other.
Model : PCV