Challenger MX25 Dip Slide incubator - Variable Temperature
Tough, robust exterior with a polycarbonate clear lid.
|Dipslide Capacity||25 Slides|
Challenger MX25 Dipslide Incubator
- Variable temperature dial. Set to required temperature for different tests / applications.
- Incubates up to 25 dipslides or 30 x 95mm petri dishes
- Temperature range: ambient + 5 to 45 degrees celsius +/- 0.5 degrees celsius
- 37 degrees celsius quickset point for easy set up
- Incubator - 12 Volts DC
- Temperature control via heat reservoir chassis
- Complete with mains power pack (100-240v AC) with plug compatibility for UK, Europe, Australia and America
- Dimensions: External case size ( 26 x 32 x 27 cm), Outer carton size (40 x 30 x 26 cm)
Variable Temperature Control
With the MX25, you can change the temperature from 5 - 45 ℃ using the built in dial.
The MX25 also includes an internal thermometer allowing visual confirmation of the internal temperature.
Holds up to 25 dipslides
The MX25 can hold up to 25 dipslides (20 stood up, 25 laid down). It uses a heat reserviour to maintain a constant temperature.
Tough, robust exterior with a polycarbonate clear lid. Features a 37 degrees celsius quickset point for easy set up. Safe and reliable with temperature control technology that sustains temperature for long term incubation.
This incubator is compatible with all of our dipslides.
We are looking to buy this incubator but also require a hand held PH tester. Do you sell the EcoTestr pH 1 separately or only as part of the smaller incubator kit?
Hello, Yes, they can be purchased via https://dip-slides.com/kits/91-digital-phtestr.html.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The SCM dipslide measures a total count on the front side and coliforms count on the back. It also reveals E.coli...View
Textile testing dipslides provide an easy, convenient way to test your textiles for signs of bacteria, yeasts and mould.View
Refractometer for determining the concentration of industrial fluids.View