|Worldwide shipping available|
|Pay via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or bank transfer online. PO number can be added during checkout if required.|
|Reward Points By buying this product you can collect up to 4 points.|
About the sterile swabs (individually wrapped) x 10
Pack of 10 sterile, individually wrapped Copan CLASSIQSwabs.
These swabs are ready for use and are packaged in a medical grade paper pouch.
Ideal for cosmetic dipslide testing or clinical applications.
We recommend that 1 swab is used per agar side if using with dipslides. Don't apply too much pressure when swabbing as the stick may become damaged. Swabs cannot be reused. They need to be disposed of after use.
Packaging : Peel pouch
Applicator Material : Wood
Certifications/Compliance : CE marked as Class IIa in accordance with the Medical Device Directive93/42/EEC (for transient invasive use)
For Use With (Application) : General purpose
Sterile : IRR
Tip Material : Cotton
Storage temperature: 2-30°C
Please note, swabs should not be used if the expiry date has passed or if there is evidence of damage or deterioration to the swab.
Directions for use (for dipslide testing):
1. Wear sterile gloves then open the pouch and take out the swab.
2. Collect the sample. The swab end should only come into contact with the sample as to reduce a chance of cross contamination. Do not use excessive pressure when taking the sample.
3. Carefully streak the sample onto one side of the dipslide.
4. Dispose of the swab and incubate the dipslide or open a new swab and repeat on the other side of the dipslide.
Directions for use (for clinical testing):
1. Wear protective gloves, clothing and eyewear.
2. Open the pouch and take out the swab.
3. Collect the sample. The swab end should only come into contact with the sample as to reduce a chance of cross contamination. Do not use excessive pressure when taking the sample.
4. Process the swab according to internal laboratory procedure or put the swab in a transport test tube.
5. Send to the laboratory for testing.
What are the length of these swabs? As they need to fit in the containers i already own.
Hello, The swab length from end to end is 15cm. The packaging is approx 19.3cm
Product Reference : SSWAB
Internal catalogue reference : DS001-94
Product external rating on reviews.co.uk:
5.0 out of 5 based on 1 customer ratings
Tryptone Soya (TSA) TTC + Rose Bengal Dipslides (Box of 10) (RBS)
Was £11.96 Save -£3.46 Now £8.50
Our RBS dipslide is a yeast and moulds test on one side and a total count bacteria test on the other side. Includes high quality...
Model : RBS