To avoid packages being held in non temperature controlled courier warehouses over Christmas (which can damage dipslides), the final dispatch date is the 17th December (approx 11am GMT). Orders after this date will be dispatched on the 5th January.
|Pay via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or bank transfer online. PO number can be added during checkout if required.|
|Reward Points By buying this product you can collect up to 201 points.|
About the rocol medium starter kit (1-8 machines)
This small starter kit for testing metalworking fluids has been created in partnership with Rocol lubricants.
This kit will allow you to test the pH, bacteria and fungi levels of your MWF as recommended in HSE MW5 Guidelines.
Due to these kits being developed with Rocol, these kits benefit from a special lower price than if items were purchased separately.
Whats in The Rocol Small test kit
This kit contains:
- 1 X MX8 Dipslide incubator (8 dipslide capacity incubator) for incubating microbiological dipslides
- 2 X boxes of Metalworking Fluid testing dipslides (20 dipslides)
- 1 X box of 100 pH test strips (6.5 - 10pH)
- 1 X full colour instruction manual with step by step instructions (including photos) and record sheets.
Easy to follow user manual / Recoding book
All of our Rocol kits come with a comprehensive manual explaining in detail how to perform each of the tests required. Each test guide has full step by step explanations accompanied with photos making sure that anyone can perform the tests without prior training.
The manual also includes:
- Full colour photo comparison charts making it easy to see if your fluid's bacterial / yeasts / mould levels are too high.
- Recording charts allowing you to record your bacteria, yeasts, moulds and pH levels. It also includes space for fluid concentration, temperature and tramp oil readings. This makes it a perfect log book to show any HSE inspector all the details they will need on a visit to your site.
Check your pH Levels
Testing the pH of metal cutting fluid can indicate whether levels are corrosive. Low pH levels can be caused by the presence of bacteria. This is why using dipslides and pH strips together gives a fuller indication of the 'health' and quality of your cutting fluid.
Ideally, you do not want your cutting fluid to have a lower pH than approx 8.5 as any fluid that is too acidic will corrode metals. However, you don't want a pH level that is too high as it can pose a risk to health (skin irritation etc).
Simple to use Incubator
This incubator is ideal for small scale incubation and is useful if you need several smaller incubators for more than one site. The eight chambers allow eight dipslides to be incubated at the same time (so you can test up to two machines at once).
There are no lengthy set up procedures, simply plug in and go (the incubator is already pre-calibrated for MCBMT2 dipsides). All you need to do is allow the incubator to stabilise for 20 minutes and then you can begin incubating as the temperature is already pre set.
Product Reference : MEDIUMKIT-ROCOL
Internal catalogue reference : DS001-178
Product external rating on reviews.co.uk:
Awaiting first review
Excel compliance sheet (for metal cutting test kits)
Free download of an editable Excel document for recording bacteria, yeasts, moulds and fluid concentration levels for metalworking...
Model : EXCELMCBTM2